At CMA, we believe in building something bigger than ourselves, every day. We support the missions of our client partners and build tailored business solutions that are efficient and value-based.
CMA has provided information technology (IT) products and services since 1984. We serve commercial, industrial, and public sector industries. CMA has offices around the country with corporate headquarters in New York’s Tech Valley.
CMA creates solutions that help our clients manage their business more effectively. CMA provides its customers the best in proven technology and experienced professionals.
With more than 450 employees, CMA has conducted thousands of technology-oriented consulting engagements and developed hundreds of application system solutions for our customers.
CMA is a New York State certified woman-owned business.
History: IT Consulting Since 1984
Since its inception, CMA has grown to meet the changing needs of those who depend on leading-edge IT services.
We began as an executive search and placement service for IT professionals. In 1984, CMA expanded to include information technology consulting. In 1990, we incorporated full-scale product development, training, and support services. Since 2000, we have offered our own suite of products.
CMA is an organization rich in Data Warehouse and Health & Human Services (HHS) experience, gaining national recognition for our Systems Integration work in these areas. More than half of our staff currently work on either Data Warehouse or HHS engagements in multiple program areas, including Medicaid.
- “50 Most Promising Healthcare Solution Providers 2015”—CIOReview Magazine
- Arizona in Motion: Arizona Governor’s Spirit of Excellence Award
- Mobility: “Best in Texas” Award—The Center for Digital Government
- NY Medicaid Data Warehouse: NYS #1 Ranking in Fraud Detection and Recovery—US Center for Medicaid Services
- Top Spot in “Computer Consultants” Book of Lists—Albany Business Review
- Top Spot in “Software Developers” Book of Lists—Albany Business Review
- Top Spot in “Women-Owned Businesses” Book of Lists—Albany Business Review
Click to watch the CMA Overview Video (2 min.)
CMA has an active (not to mention historic) presence in the following areas:
- New York State
- New York City
- New York Municipalities
- New Jersey
The following areas are emerging geographies for CMA:
- North Carolina
CMA is a leader in IT consulting and systems integration firms from the Northeast. From 1987 to present, revenue increased from $1 million to more than $100 million.