New York Early Intervention System (NYEIS)
Attention: NYEIS documents, including the user manual, targeted resources and electronic claiming materials have moved to the Health Commerce System (HCS). Please ensure you update your web browser favorites/bookmarks. You can access these resources by:
- CLICKING HERE to navigate to the HCS
- Log in to HCS and select the Sign In button
- You will be taken to the HCS home page and see the following message:
- Select the “Yes, please!” button to be navigated to the NYEIS documents group where the resources are now available
- Click on ‘Add to Fav’ at the end of the displayed document group path to more easily access the NYEIS Document Group from HCS Home
If you are unable to access the documents via the above link, follow these instructions to access the available resources:
- Log into HCS
- Select the My Content button on the Top Menu Bar of the HCS Portal page, then select Documents by Group.
- Click on the link for your appropriate group from the My Groups section (e.g., NYSDOH)
- If you do not see your Group in the drop down, click the View All Document Groups link. Select the green ‘+’ next to your group.
- Select the “Family and Community Health” link
- Select the “Early Intervention” link
- Select the “NYEIS” link. Click on ‘Add to Fav’ at the end of this displayed path to more easily access the NYEIS Document Group from HCS Home.
- If you have added the NYEIS folder to your favorites in HCS, this folder will now be available from your HCS homepage under “My Favorites”