HANDS Mobile- and Device-Friendly Support For Participant-Centered Services for WIC
The Health And Nutrition Delivery System (HANDS) by CMA supports participant-centered services for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) programs.
HANDS is a flexible and customizable system that is operational in five state agencies.
HANDS will easily comply with the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, which mandates that states provide EBT to clients by Oct. 1, 2020. EBT Operational activities have started, with a planned rollout in 2017.
Why Choose HANDS?
You can expect many benefits by choosing HANDS. Here are a few:
HANDS is the most current, custom-built WIC application in the nation. Features include:
- HANDS is modular to suit the needs of every user. The stability and reliability of HANDS ensures ease-of-use and reduced data entry, thereby increasing clinic productivity.
- HANDS uses a reliable and time-tested data structure that serves more than 20 percent of the national caseload.
- HANDS provides an Appointment Module that is loved and used by the clinics.
- HANDS provides effective and accurate caseload, participation, rebate, and financial reports.
How HANDS Works
One of our client partners have set up a HANDS training site, which uses video to demonstrate HANDS functionality. While the policies and procedures shown will differ from state to state, the site can give you a great idea of how HANDS looks and works.
- Participant-Centered Clinic Module
- EBT Operations (in progress)
- Vendor Authorization and Management Module with complimentary Retailer Web Application
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Farmers’ Market
- Seniors Farmers’ Market
- 70+ accurate reports, with extractable report data for further analysis
- Fully operational FNS-798 Report
- Program Integrity
See HANDS in Action
Are you ready for a personalized demo? Request one using the form below.